Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Items for Sale!!

Hope Everyone has had a great weekend!! Saturday was a bit rainy here in the RVA but oh my was today just beautiful!! I love it when you can start to feel the hint of autumn in the air! Its my favorite season!

Speaking of Autumn, these cute leather bracelets I've been making would be the Perfect accessory to your favorite outfit! Mine would definitely include a plaid flannel shirt and leather boots! They're also the PERFECT way to break the "No Wearing White After Labor Day" rule you're grandmother taught you!

I just whipped up a few of these white leathers bracelets and thought I would share! I'll be making more in a dark chocolate brown and some mid range tans!


Sorry for the quality of pictures, I was taking them at night with flash.

The leather is very soft and supple so they are very comfortable to wear!

Here is a detail:


Let me know if you'd like one! They're only $8.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment