Tuesday, September 4, 2012

There Was a Little Girl...



There was a little girl, 
Who had a little curl, 
Right in the middle of her forehead. 
And when she was good, 
She was very VERY good, 
But when she was bad she was horrid!


I love this rhyme, maybe because it pretty accurately described how I was a little girl. Well ok, I was very rarely horrid.. but I did have my mischievous and naughty moments. My dad's nick name for me when I was misbehaving was "Little Imp" the rest of the time it was "Sarah Bear".

And it seemed quite fitting for this short and sweet post. Check out some of my Hairlooms as modeled by my sweet little 2 1/2 year old niece N!



I brought a bunch with me for her to choose from and she selected the "pink" ones! Its her favorite color at present. 


When I started snapping some pictures she proceeded to do do slow twirls modeling, it was so adorable!






Stop over at Ellie Nellie's to buy some!


No comments:

Post a Comment