Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MIA

Just wanted to post a quick update! Sorry I have been MIA on the blog the last 2 weeks. 

Cause you see.. I have been busy in action.. just not visibly!

I have an event, my very 1st event actually as a vendor at a Fiber Festival where I will be selling my pottery so I have been busily working at the studio most every day to crate some new pieces like yarn bowls that will be of interest to fiber artists!

I'll be back soon with new posts on recipes, thrifting, photography and more.. just let me get through this coming Saturday! :)


Here's a sneak peek at some of the things I've been working on at the studio for Saturday! These are all greenware (unfired) in the images but will be glazed and fired by Saturday! Speaking of which.. I need to run! So much to do at the studio! :)







Oh and by the way... Gillian is the winner of the Virginia Brooch! 
I'll be doing another giveaway sometime in April for another handmade piece of jewelry.. except this time it won't be a state.. sorry for those out of staters who would have entered but didn't need a Virginia brooch when the lived ... elsewhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment