Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Week in Review- Via Instagram

Its been a great week!

We celebrated my Dad's birthday last weekend, he turned 55.
For said birthday made a gluten free chocolate cake with Peanut Butter, Nutella and Cream Cheese Butter cream frosting! And ate it!
 Found a new (for me) place to hike and explore down along the James River at North Creek Park and had some great quiet time there last Sunday.
Checked out the South of the James Winter Market and bought some beautiful farm fresh eggs.
Also found 3 lovely and tiny elephants to add to my ever growing collection.
Started a new companion blog to this one called With Grace where I write about my spiritual journey.
Hung out at The Urban Farmhouse at their new location at the Millworks and LOVED it!
Finally got out of the winter hobbit syndrome from the Holidays back into the studio and working on some illustrations.
Pulled out a bunch of my Poppy's cameras from his large collection that I am the caretake of and shot a few rolls of black and white that I need to get developed!
Richmond got its 1st snowfall of the year.. even if it was rather disappointing.
 My throwing skills have been getting better and I  threw some new pots at the studio as well as got to finally take charge a bit with the retail side of things when Janet needed to focus on some of her students, which was super fun! 
Saturday, January 26th, I'll be turning 25 (YIKES!), so I also stopped by the DMV to get my license renewed. 
I also finished my 2nd week of the 6 week "Slow Carb" Diet I am doing and so far have lost 7 lbs! And as usual took lots of pictures of food, nature and the family prince, Fritz the Yorkie Poo!

Hope you had a great week too! Here's to a day of rest enjoying the Sabbath and a great new week to come!!

- SHE

No comments:

Post a Comment