Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thirfty Thursday: Playing Dress Up!

So while I was visiting my Aunt in Florida back in May she took me to this AMAZING consignment boutique shop in St. Augustine called Christie Blue.

And then I found this dress, and I had to try it on. Because sometimes when you find an ivory beaded mother of the bride/ 1980 wedding dress with shoulder pads in your size... you just have to have a little fun!


So I did! And if I were a seamstress of any sort I would have bought this dress because despite its super dated cut, it had great potential but you would need to be an expert seamstress to even know where to start and that I am not!

By the way.. this dress weighed like 15 lbs! All the beading made it super heavy, I can't imagine anyone having a good time at an event while wearing this. 


I actually did find some really cute things that i bought and will be pulling out to wear come fall but that is for another post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment