Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dinner With Gram

So for as much of a foodie as I am, I'm surprised its taken me this long to share about my food adventures while while visiting Florida in May! 

The 1st night I got to my Grandmother's in St. pete we went to The Peninsular Inn for dinner in Gulfport where  was able to get a gluten free meal!

It was a gorgeous night with a nice breeze and a band playing on the adjacent patio. 

 We had a wonderful waiter. Seriously, he was literally the most knowledgable and accommodating person I've ever met in any food service related role when it came to gluten free and immediately put my "eating out" nerves at ease! Not to mention the way he addressed and interacted with my Grandmother was hilarious with is light and totally joking sarcasm and referring to her and her friends (who frequent the place weekly) as "those girls" as if they are always up to no good.



It was quite nice and Gram as I call her told me all about her Ladies Club that goes meets there for dinner every Wednesday for the Early Bird $2 a glass wine special... cuz you can't beat that! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment