Monday, February 4, 2013

A Valentine Sneak Peek: The Kiss

So this weekend I did a Valentine themed photo shoot with one of my favorite couples.. Leney and Landon! I planned on doing a post a little later this week, and still will be but Leney was so cute and left a few hints that she'd love to see some more of the photos. So I thought I'd do a quick mini-post to satiate her curiosity long enough for me to edit the rest! Tehe!

This is from the middle of our shoot. I asked L&L if there was any shot in particular they'd like to get as a couple and Leney wanted some of them peaking over their big knitted scarves. After snapping a few shots, it gave me the idea to have them kiss. It turned out to be awkwardly cute and funny just how I was hoping! 

Here you go!










Aren't they just the cutest!! Love those two! I'll have at least one if not two more posts in the next few days of L&L's Valentine Date! It kind of unfolds as a story in pictures! :)

In the mean time, make sure you book your 30 for 30 session now! I'm still taking appointments for this coming Saturday February 9th at Maymont! Contact me at sholljes@gmail.com or message me at SHEDesignswithgrace

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha oh my stars I love these.
    Can't wait to see the rest ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete