Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Crescent Beach and Sea Shells

One of the best parts about having family that lives down d'ocean... is how close and convenient it is to well.. go down d'ocean when visiting them! 
Crescent Beach is one of my favorite beaches... and this was my 2nd time ever going. I guess I can be decisive about some things! 
I'm not much one for putting on a swim suit and jumping in the ocean or even going to lie on the sand and sunbathe but I do love walking along the waters edge and getting my feet wet while beach combing for sea shells. And of course taking pictures! 


And Crescent Beach is one of the prettiest beaches to go do just that! The sand is uber fine and white so you feel almost like you're walking on moon dust! And the shell pickings are colorful and varied. 










No comments:

Post a Comment