Monday, May 20, 2013

The Love Tree

There is a tree in St. Augustine, Fl called the Love Tree. Its located on Cordova St. if you ever happen to go. 



A sable palm tree is literally growing through and up and out of the heart of an oak tree, as you can see in the pictures above.

I'm sure its not the only time to have ever occurred in the history of the earth but it was pretty cool to see in person. 
According to www.see-staugustine.com "if you kiss your love under the tree, you will have everlasting romance. This fairy tale ending must be true. Generations of romantic couples have kissed here and come back on their anniversary to kiss again."

Hmm, I suppose when I find my true love I'll have to bring him down to Auntie's for a visit and go kiss him under the tree! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment