Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Some New Friends

I've been having so much fun on my Florida getaway. Its been really wonderful getting to visit and stay with family. From the financial aspect it's allowed me to take this vacation without having to spend much more that gas money and some fun money and from the social aspect has really allowed some great time to reunite with loved ones and have long unhindered conversations. 
If you know me, you know I always enjoy some quality time spent catching up on things! 

But I've also made some new friends while I've been down here in Florida. Non of them were very chatty but we had some staring contests which was fun ;)


This sea turtle was just hanging out on the front porch of her sand hole right by the board walk out to Crescent beach. So I stopped and we eyed each other for a few minutes. 


In Gulfport on the bay wall in front of my Grandmother's condo I spent the morning dolphin watching with this blue heron while he surveyed the bay for fish. 


And at the St. Petersburg Pier this Pelican seemed to enjoy me and my camera, happily posing for the camera and letting me get really close. 


I'll be back to blogging regularly next week with lots of posts from all my Florida travels! For now I think I'll go work on my tan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment