Sunday, February 24, 2013

Christina

I am so excited to share these photos with you all! I met Christina a little over a year ago at a college church group we were both going to and since then we have had some fun hang outs and great conversation! When she texted me a few weeks ago to ask if I would take some updated pictures of her I was beyond excited! It's always extra fun to go on a photo shoot when its with someone your friends with and even more so when its with someone who's as photogenic as Christina is! 


 I suggested going to the Carillon at Byrd Park and her response was "The carillon is my favorite place in the world. That would be perfect!" Awesome! So it was decided! We met up at the Carillon early one morning and Christina was a trooper because it was cold and the wind made it even colder!



 Um HELLO! Can we just stop and talk about this girls eyes for a minute! They say a person's eyes are a window to their soul. I can say without a doubt that as beautiful as this girl is and as mesmerizing as her eyes are... and they are! Aren't they! They lead to an even more beautiful soul! 





 After getting a bunch of pictures around the Carillon we hopped down to Pump House Park- one of my favorite places- to grab a few more shots! 






Thanks for asking me to take you photo's Christina! It was a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment