Tuesday, February 5, 2013

30 Days of Lists

I am entering to win a free registration to the blog challenge 30 Days of Lists and wanted to share it with you all so you can enter too!!

I'm really bad at making lists and even worse at ever checking of the ones I rarely make. Maybe its the spontaneous artist in me, I don't know, but I do think it would be a helpful way of creating some new helpful habits. I often get ideas in my head and think, I coul write that down.. but I'll still remember it later. Then later rolls around and I'm racking my brain trying to remember that great idea... but no go!

It looks like a fun challenge to journal something everyday and a great way of getting ideas for future posts on the blog! Here's to hoping I win so I can save a few bucks!

Go check it out for yourself at 30 Days of Lists!




No comments:

Post a Comment