Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sometimes You Just Need to Be FREE!


So I finally joined the Vine community. I'm SHEdesignswithgrace if anyone wants to follow me. So far I've just filled my account up with videos of my adorable little guy Fritz. I always want to say puppy but he's actually going to be 13 years old in June :( I just love him so much, the idea of him getting older and someday not being here to bring the joy and love he does makes me depressed! 

Which might be why I take so many picture and now videos of him!

Anyway, we've been going on a lot of walks lately and the path down across from our house leads down to the lake our community is on, so I like to let Fritz off his leash and let him feel a bit of freedom to explore. It's quite adorable. He's very serious about exploring every square inch of leafy ground and jumping up on logs or the dock bench looking off into the distance like he's king of the forest. 


Dock Patrol:



Free to Roam:



No comments:

Post a Comment