Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week In Review via Instagram

Another week is at its end and I got lots done and have even more opportunities on the horizon!
This week I...
I got these cute mini cookie cutters to use in my ceramic art as a belated B-day gift from my Dad!
And then went to the studio and made a bunch of new jewelry pendants!
Worked on throwing a satisfactory bowl form.
Enjoyed the sunshine and clear skied days
Posted 4 posts featuring Leney & Landon because I took so many photos!
Found some beautiful shots of water droplets after the rain.
Continued making jewelry by starting to make porcelain cameos!
Bought a pretty china set at an estate sale for $5!! Yeah! Bargain shopper for life!
Reminisced about the good ole days back when Phillip and I were little bitty cutie pies!
Had another photo shoot this week at Maymont of my one my favorite married couples Mike & Gill!
And edited lots of photos...
Of some of my favorite people!


I am so excited about some business opportunities God placed in my path this weekend and am looking forward to a new week of being creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment