Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Week in Review via Instagram

Happy Tuesday! I'm a bit late in posting the weekly review.. but we had guests visiting this weekend and I didn't want to be rude by sitting on my computer writing a big ole post so instead I posted a few pictures of our Sunday Dinner! I'm also a bit busy this week attending some amazing classes on photography that I can't wait to implement in my future photo shoots! I seriously LOVE learning!

This past week...
I was sick,
Tried out another new hair style.. Maiden Knots and LOVED it!
Watched a stunning sunset from my back yard on Valentine's Day as it reflected in our pool!
Went to Ash Wednesday Service and wrote a little bit about Lent.
Had a good catch up with one of my closest friends which included some silly lamenting of our mutual singleness right now.
Was then promptly reminded right after in reading my devotional to not worry about being single, or anything else I that is a worldly worry but to focus on Christ and the everlasting.
Had some warm weather and took advantage by painting!!
Shared a Valentine's Day post of one of the cutest couple I know!
Let Fritz be my painting assistant (not really, he just watched).
And cooked some yummy meals, including  a new Spaghetti Squash Recipe!
And a 12 lb Chicken and homemade pasta for our Sunday Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment